Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Birthday Card Challenge #1

You guessed it, more Sweet Pea designer paper!! I could go on and on with this paper. I will try to use more of the different colors next week. The image is from the Sale-A-Bration Vintage Labels.  In the meantime, I found a brand new website for challenges, Stampin' Royalty. The challenges are great for quick inspiration and have really cut down on my design time. I am hoping to post 3-4 times/week as this new year gets started and the challenges will help me break out of my comfort zone. For all my customers out there, please let me know what you would like to learn and what other information you would like to see on my blog. Please leave me a comment with your wishes and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, I love the simplicity of your layout! It is so effective and I'm a sucker for this new Sweet Pea DSP. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I love the use of the new DSP. Great card. BTW I love your blog header too. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails