Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

PPA 15 Ruby Red, Taken with Teal and Basic Gray


I couldn't resist playing in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week.  I love the colors of the Holiday Lounge designer paper and had a sketch I wanted to try.  You see, the one thing about the lovely designer paper I don't like, is that you usually don't get to see both sides at the same time.  But designer paper is one of my all time favorite card elements.  The silver cardstock went through the Big Shot with a Texturz plate, the greeting and snowman images are from The More the Merrier Hostess set.  And I couldn't resist the extra sparkle with some dazzling diamonds.  Happy Stampin'!

Update:  I am so excited to be named a Pals Paper Artist's Pick for this challenge.  Thanks PPA!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, I love your card. It feels like a winter blanket has been pulled back to expose the sentiment. I have to CASE that trick. thanks so much for sharing
    Jaydee
    p.s. congratulations on being a PPA pick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love all the sparkle. Congrats on being the Paper Pals Artist Pick this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails