Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Treats Again




I have seen these cute little spiders on many blogs and even received one as a swap at Convention '09.  I don't know who to give credit to for this cute critter, because there was not a name attached to him.  I did, however, have to recreate this little guy, as the peppermint patty disappeared.  He is created using a variety of punches, namely a scallop circle and the photo corners punch for the body and legs.


The picture above shows what the back of the face looks like.  I am not one for gluing on teeny tiny circles, so the small circles are punched using a hand-held 1/4" in circle punch.  I punched a couple of different circles in the Lovely Lilac and Melon Mambo cardstocks and adhered those circles to the back of our spider friend's face (in the photo above right).  In the photo above left shows the other part of our spider sandwich.  All of which I sandwiched together using Snail and/or glue dots.  I did ask my husband if it looked like a spider, of course he said yes! Yea, Peter.  These treats won't last long either.  My peppermint patty bag is already half empty and I only made 3 spiders so far;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails