Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tea Cup of Thanks


Better late than never! When I attended convention in early August, I roomed with 3 wonderful demonstrators from around the country. Kathleen was from Oklahoma, Angie from California, and Shelley from Wisconsin. At any rate, I made them a roommate gift and this is an example of the tag I made to go with the kit. I used colors from the Thoroughly Modern designer paper, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede. When mounting the Fun and Fast Notes set, I cut the greetings off and placed them on the side of the block. That way I can mix and match the images with the greetings.  To make the corner punches, I punched the designer paper with the curly label punch first, then inserted that punch into the photo frame punch.

Happy Stampin'!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails