Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

PPA11 Color Challenge



I have been blog surfing for some time now, and there are a few blogs I love to follow.  I like the clean and simple look of the projects they post.  And now, that I have decided to blog myself, I am motivated by the challenge of Paper Pal Arts.  The color challenge was to use Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.  I needed to break out a new set from the Holiday Mini, Wandering Words, and dive in.  I used the markers to ink the fall stamp.  The ribbon is from the Mistletoe Collection in the Holiday Mini as well.  I also opened the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  I applied the paint to the card base and to the stamped image also.  Can't wait to try the other 2 stamps in the Wandering Words set.

Happy Fall

7 comments:

  1. WOW. that is shimmery! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and stamp choice! The Champagne Mist was the perfect touch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the texture and the colored leaves - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the challenge, Tammy! I love this stamp set, too! Love the touch of Champagne Mist shimmer paint! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing at PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge, Thursday October 15, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...Very very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first visit to your site and I love your blog title, so clever!! And I think you did a great job with the PPA challenge...one of my favorites that I have seen so far.
    Lisa O.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails