Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Treats


As promised, here is the 1st Halloween treat.  Sweet Centers stamp set is going to be great for college pick me-ups for Phil and Avery, and easy classroom treats for Hilary's class.  I used SU!'s Fancy Favor die for the box and just trimmed off the elegant edge.  The goblins stamp from Sweet Centers measures 2 9/16" x 2 5/8".  I cut the white card stock to exactly fit the image and used a stamp-a-ma-jig to place it just right.  Next, I punched the center of the image with the 1 1/4" circle punch, and then punched with the  1 3/4" circle punch.  I also punched the front of the favor box with the 1 3/4" circle punch and put a piece of window sheet to show the goodies inside.  Quick and Easy!

The Sweet Treat cups are very cute too.  Watch for a couple of samples using the cups next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails